1. We respect the value of being just and impartial to all students irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, sex, economic status, disability, language and place of birth.
2. We actively demonstrate inclusion, fairness, dignity and respect to each individual in the environment in which we teach and work.
3. We strive to observe the needs and differences of each student and nurture confident, thinking dancers.
4. We provide a safe learning environment for dance teaching practice and strictly adhere to the child protection policies of the RAD as well as those in India.
5. We have a holistic approach to our teaching and help students develop self discipline and self motivation.
6. We recognize the inherit potential and talent of each student and encourage students to have high aspirations and expectations.
7. We provide challenges and opportunities for each student to discover and develop their own unique gifts!